Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama...

So Mr. Bart is an amazingly wonderful man. Those of you know know him can attest to this. But last night he did something so great I felt the need to share.

He brought me this!
That's right, it's a passport application for our HONEYMOON!!! The most fun part is that I have no clue where we're headed other than I know there's a beach and cocktails with umbrellas involved and that it's obviously out of the country!

To top it off he ran a bunch of annoying errands for me today because I had to work. One errand included going to Michaels to purchase stick thingy's with my 40% off coupon before it expired. The stick thingy's are for ceremony decor which I will post later. Yep, I think Mr. Bart's a keeper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama..." to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com