Monday, December 8, 2008

My dream bridesmaid dress

Is it wrong for me to equally in love with a bridesmaid dress as my own wedding dress? Well, wrong or not it's happened. Sadly, it's is wayyyy more expensive that I'd like it to be. As in, more that double. But a girl can drool anyway.
It's a Priscilla of Boston and the closest possible retailer is in St. Louis. The closest boutique is in Chicago. I've been scouring the internet for used ones to no avail. I'm thinking if I just happen to fall into some extra money I may have to buy it. Sounds like a fun girls trip to me!

And this is it...
Drumroll please...

Only I would want it in wildflower...
Could it fit into our spring garden afternoon tea any better? Now, I realize this is potentially a hard dress to wear. You'd want to be tall, thin and beautiful. Fortunately my sister is all these plus some. I could not wear this dress. Not in a million. But Natalie would look amazing in it. I guess I'm just living vicariously through her.

No comments: