Sunday, December 7, 2008

We have STD's!!

Save the Dates, Silly! Why? What were you thinking? Today was a milestone day in the wedding planning process. Today things became a little more real. Today we mailed our save the dates. And tomorrow morning 57 green and yellow little birdies will be on their way all over the country to announce our impending nuptials. Can I get an "EEEEKKK" ?

"EEEEKKK!"
(thank you for obliging)


And this is what our nearest and dearest will be receiving in a few short days.

Sorry about the really horrible image quality. It's the best I got.






And they're off! Mom, just so you know, that's yours in my hand. It was the first to go. :)























I love the look on his face. You know, the look of "Seriously? I can't believe you're making me take a picture of this. I hope you know how much I love you." Yeah, that look.

No comments: